Safety is a paramount consideration when comes to playground construction. All of the equipment on the playground has to be safety-approved and must meet strict requirements and guidelines to ensure minimal injuries during playtime. For playground safety to be guaranteed, playground surfacing has to be done by an expert team that understands exactly what needs to be done. This is where Park Pet and Play comes in. We are playground construction and maintenance professionals with the necessary expertise and experience to guarantee you true value for your money.
Depending on your preference and budget, Park Pet and Play will get you the right playground surfacing material and install it for you. Our Poured-in-Place system is customized to meet your design, safety, and aesthetic requirements. Urethane and rubber components can be mixed and applied on site. As part of this process, we can incorporate school logos, colors, and games geometric shapes on your playground surface. Our professionals will also modify the thickness of surfacing materials on site to meet the varying fall heights within the playground. Thus, if you are looking for a playground surfacing expert to give your playground a surface that meets strictly regulated safety and aesthetic requirements, Park Pet and Play offers qualified professionals you can always count on.
Our Surfacing Products Include:
- SBR Buffings & EPDM Crumb Rubber – Sparton Enterprises
- Max Play Poured-In-Place Rubber Surfacing – 5 year warranty
- Playground Equipment – Design & Installation WOW Playgrounds, Miracle, Little Tikes, Playworld, and Playground Equipment Supply
- Rubber Mulch, Border Timbers & Curbing – Creative Rubber Works
- Synthetic Turf – Artificial Turf SupplyInc. (Playground, fitness, rooftop tiles – Ecore International)
- Shade Structures – Modern Shade Inc.
- Park Amenities – WebCoat Products
- Spray Pad & Water Park Equipment & Amenities